Bosphorus And Black Sea Tour With Lunch On Board The Boat (Istanbul Daily Tours)
Tour Type.: Bosphorus And Black Sea Tour is one of Istanbul Daily Tours.
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel Lobby. Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş).
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 12:00 - 13:00 (approx.)
Tour Finishes at.: 18:00 - 18:15 (approx.)
Tour Duration.: 6 hrs.
Tour Available.: Everyday (April1st - December 31st)
12:00 - 13:00 AM You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to meeting point by our staff for the Bosphorus and Black Sea Tour with lunch.
Rumeli Fortress Explore the historical fortress constructed by Fatih Sultan Mehmet that marks the narrowest point of the Bosphorus. A fantastic place with a panoramic view perfect for taking photographs.
Maiden's Tower is also known as Kizkulesi which is located at the entrance of the Bosphorus Strait and today it became the symbol of Istanbul.
Lunch on Board the Boat After exploring the fortress, you'll return to the boat for lunch while cruising the Bosphorus. You'll be served grilled chicken and traditional Turkish meze with soft drinks. Vegetarian options available upon request.
Black Sea As you approach the northern end of the Bosphorus Strait, our tour will continue into the Black Sea. We will stop at a beautiful cove on the Asian side where you'll have the chance to go swimming and enjoy the sunshine.
Anadolu Kavagi Our final stop is a picturesque fishing village on the European side. You'll have time to stroll around the village enjoy an ice-cream or waffle. We will return to the Kabatas port in the late afternoon and our service vans will drop you off back at your hotel.
18:00 - 18:15 PM At the end of the tour, return to hotel. Arrival will be the end of the tour.
(Istanbul is a huge city and hotel Drop-off time can be changed according to hotel location.)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Air-conditioned Land Transportation.
- All needed transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Lunch On Board.
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments entrances fees and tickets.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
- Küçüksu Palace is closed on Monday-Thursday and replace with Maidens Tower.
- Rumeli Fortress is closed on Wednesday and replace with Maidens Tower.
- Istanbul daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please bring your own your swimming suites and towel , you will be able to swim of the boat.
- Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş). The Other districts in European Side, 10 euro per person per way (single 15 euros per way). You can pay when you be picked up from hotel.