Ephesus, Pergamon, Gallipoli and Troy Tour
Day 1 : Fly to Izmir, Ephesus Ancient City Tour. Overnight in Kusadasi. (Lunch)
Day 2 : Pergamon Ancient City Tour. Bus to Canakkale. Overnight in Canakkale. (Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 3.: Troy and Gallipoli Tour, Drive to Istanbul.. (Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 1.: Fly to Izmir, Ephesus Ancient City Tour. Overnight in Kusadasi. (Lunch)
05:00 AM Pick up from your hotel in Istanbul (The central hotels of the area of Sultanahmet, Beyazıt, Aksaray, Laleli, Eminönü, Sirceki, Kadırga)
05:30 AM Arrival to Ataturk Airport to fly from Istanbul to Izmir.
07:00 AM Fly from Istanbul to Izmir.
08:05 AM Arrival to Izmir Airport and Transfer to Ephesus for the Ephesus Tour.
09:00 AM Arrival to Ephesus and Meet with the Ephesus Day Tour group and Ephesus Tour Guide.
09:30 AM Ephesus Tour will be started from the meeting point.
Ephesus Tour covers the Ephesus Ancient City, the celsus library, the Temple Of Hadrian and the Trajan Fountain in the Ancient Ephesus, the historical marble street, the Great Theater, Isa Bey Mosque, shrine of Mother Mary, Temple Of Artemis (Diana), (seven wonders of ancient World), Sirince Village.
16:00 PM is the end of the tour and at the end of the tour, Transfer to Hotel.
Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 2.: Pergamon Ancient City Tour. Bus to Canakkale. Overnight in Canakkale. (Breakfast and Lunch)
08:30 AM Pick up from hotel in Kusadasi for Pergamon Tour.
10:30 AM Arrival to Pergamon Ancient City and continue to pergamon tour.
Pergamon Tour covers the Acropolis, Trajan and Athena, the upper Agora and Roman Bath’s complex. Lower Acropolis, Lower gymnasiums, the sanctuaries of Hera, the house of Attalus, the Gate of Eumenes. Red Basilica, the pagan temple before being converted into a church (also known as Serapis Temple) The Antique theatre.
16:00 PM is the end of the tour and at the end of the tour, bus to Canakkale. Arrival and transfer to Hotel.
Overnight in Canakkale
Day 3.: Troy and Gallipoli Tour, Drive to hotel in Istanbul. (Breakfast and Lunch)
08.30 PM Depart for Troy Tour.
Troy Tour is included the sites to visit as follow;
- The Trojan Horse which was used in the movie Troy
- The Trojan Horse (Did it really exist ?)
- Helen of Troy (Was she the real cause of the war ?)
- The Trojan Wars
- Battle between Achilles an Hector
- The 3200 years old city walls of Troy VI and VII
- The East gate of VI (VIP entrance of Troy VI)
- The Temple of Athena
- Walls of Troy II and Megaron House
- Walls of Troy I (The oldest ruins of Troy)
- The trench of Schliemann
- The ramp of Troy II
- The Scaean Gate
- The Gate of Troy VI (Where possibly the tricky wooden horse was taken)
- Sanctuary (Sacrificing Altars)
- Roman Bath
- Odeon (Music theatre)
- South gate of Troy VI
- Ruins of agora (Market place)
After the troy tour, there will be lunch break then continue to Gallipoli tour
Gallipoli Tour is included the sites to visit as follow;
- Brighton Beach,
- Beach Cemetery,
- ANZAC Cove,
- Ariburnu Cemetery,
- ANZAC Commemorative Site,
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue,
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial,
- Johnston's Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels),
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery,
- The Nek,
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial,
17.00 PM At the end of the return to Istanbul.
22.00 - 23:00 PM Drop off at hotels in Istanbul.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Kusadasi.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Canakkale.
- Airport transfers in Istanbul and Izmir.
- Hotel pick up and drop off for the Tours.
- All land transportation during the tour.
- All transportation by non-smoking and airconditioned touristical vehicles.
- Flight Tickets from Istanbul to Izmir.
- Bus Tickets from Canakkale to Istanbul.
- Turkish and English Speaking Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Ephesus and Virgin Mary House tour.
- Pergamon Ancient City tour.
- Gallipoli and Battlefields tour.
- Troy Ancient tour.
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments entrance fees.
- Lunch in a local open buffet restaurant.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.