Bosphorus Cruise And Two Continents Tour
Type.: Full Day Regular Istanbul Daily Tours.
Meeting Point.: Hotel Lobby. (Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş)
Pick Up Time At.: 08:00 - 08:30 (approx.).
Finishes at.: 17:00 - 17:30 (approx.).
Duration.: 8-9 hrs.
Available.: 365 days in year
08:00 - 08:30 AM Pick up from hotel for the tour.
Visiting: Byzantine City Walls and Golden Horn Bus Sightseeing by tour bus, Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Ortakoy, Rumeli Forthress, Fatih Bridge, Beylerbeyi Palace, Bosphorus Bridge from the boat cruise, Spice Bazaar, Beylerbeyi Palace, Camlica Hill.
Byzantine City Walls: The first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453.
Drive By Tour Bus To Golden Hourn: It is a natural and extremely secure harbor, It is approximately 8 km long, and the widest part is the entrance from the Bosphorus. Two streams drain into this inlet at its far end.
Spice Bazaar (EGYPTIAN BAZAAR): It is famous for spices and The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other concievable herb and spice.
Boat Cruise On The Bosphorus: It is one of the best thing to do in Istanbul to have the experiences of the Bosphorus, Asian and European sites of Istanbul. The shores is lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages. During the excursion you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, and further along, the parks and imperial pavillions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace, 300 meters of is marble facade faces the shore. At Ortakoy a great variety of artists gather every Sunday to display their work along the street. Ortakoy is a symbol of tolerance with a church, a mosque and a synagogue existing side by side for centuries.
Rumeli Forstress (From The Sea, No Interior Visit): Built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452 prior to the conquest of Istanbul, was completed in only four months to control and protect Bosphorus.
Beylerbeyi Palace: The summer residence of Ottoman Sultans with its original furniture and magnificent gardens with the HAREM on the ASIAN.
Bosphorus Bridge: It is one of the best way to drive and have the bosphorus view and it is an unique chance to step from one continent (ASIA) to another (EUROPE).
Camlica Hill: The highest point to wacth the city of Istanbul. At the top of it you can rest and admire the magnificent panorama of Istanbul and the Bosphorus from the beautiful gardens, landscaped in traditional style.
17:00 - 17:30 PM At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to hotel.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Air-conditioned Land Transportation.
- All needed transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments entrances fees and tickets.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
- Spice Bazaar is closed on Sunday and Replaced with Pierre Loti.
- Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday and Replaced with Chora Museum.
- During religious holidays the Spice Market is closed, there will not be visiting which is covered by istanbul daily tours.
- Istanbul daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- (Istanbul is a huge city and hotel pickup time and poit can be changed according to the hotel location by the nearest point to your location.)
- (There is no hotel drop off, the tour will be ended up, at the Spice Bazaar.)
- Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş). The Other districts in European Side, 15 euro per person per way (single 20 euros per way). - Hotel pick up in Asia side: 40 Euro per person, per way. 50 Euro Single person per way from the central hotels. You can pay when you be picked up from hotel.
- Asian side hotels has no pick up service. (If you want to join to the tours while you are staying in asian site, the meeting poin will be letting you know).