The 2 Days 1 Night Istanbul Tour Package which is available everyday, covers the most important historical, ruins, monuments and museums in Istanbul. It is historical tour package that participants will experience the tourist attractions such as St. Sophia, Blue Mosque Byzantine Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar within a professional guided tours.
- Starting from airport to hotel with a great view of the marmara sea and city walls.
- Experince of Byzantine History and Art by visiting the Magnificent Hagia Sophia museum.
- Visiting the Blue Mosque which is world famous with its iznik tiles decoration.
- Experience About Ottoman Life style and Art by visiting the Topkapi Palace which was used by Ottoman Sultans as government building and home 446 years from 1478 to 1924.
- Visiting the and having a chance for shopping in the bigest Covered bazaar which is a living labyrinth and has shops over 4000 in and all the shops tie to each other with the streets, Offers lots for shoppers.
- Walking in between historical monuments, ruins and experience the historical sites within a guided tour service.
- Visiting the Byzantine Hippodrome and German Fountain, Egyptian Obelisks, Serpentine Column.
Sites To Visit
- St. Sophia Museum : It was build as church and coverted to the mosquand lastly museum which one of the historical architectural wonders that still remains standing today, has an important place in the art world with its architecture, grandness, size and functionality.
- Blue Mosque : The Mosque is in Sultanahmet square and locals calls it as Sultanahmet Mosque. It is the most important mosque of Istanbul built by Sultan Ahmet in the 17th century.
- Byzantine Hippodrome : It was build during the Byzantine Empire, is a square infront of the Blue Mosque and north-west of Hagia Sophia Museum, includes the German Fountain, Egyptian Obelisks, Serpentine Column.
- Topkapi Palace : The palace was used by Ottoman Empire is home and gornment building. It is lasgest museum in Old city of Istanbul. It is one of the most popular places to visit in Istanbul. It has many exhibion halls, Treasury section, and Harem.
- Grand Bazaar : The Bazaar is the bigest covered bazaar in Istanbul which has shops over 4000 in and all the shops tie to each other with the streets which is like labyrinth.
Day 1.: Arrival to Istanbul.: Arrival to Airport. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (No Meals).
Day 2.: Depart From Istanbul Via.: Byzantine and Ottoman Relics Tour. Transfer To Airport. (Breakfast and Lunch).
Day 1.: Arrival to Istanbul.: Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (No Meals)
Today is the first day of the package : it will be started, after you landed at the airport in Istanbul (Internation or Domestic).
After you landed; we will meet you at the airport, you will see your name sign which is meeting sign. After meeting you will be transferred to your hotel which will be changed according to your arrival airport.
Arrival to hotel. Check in and relax rest of the day.
Overnight in Istanbul.
** If you may arrive to Ataturk Airport (It is about 30 - 40 minutes): It will be amazing view and sightseeing journey to your hotel via Marmara sea side and Old City walls.
** If you may arrive to Sabiha Gökçen Airport ( the journey is about 60 - 80 minutes): It will be an other amazing sightseeing and journey while are passing from Asia to Europe via Bosphorus bridge.
Day 2.: Depart From Istanbul Via.: Byzantine and Ottoman Relics Tour. Transfer To Airport. (Breakfast and Lunch)
Today is your first day in Istanbul and you will be visiting, discovering and experience of the old city within a guided group tour.
08:30 AM Depart from hotel with pick up service and you will be trasferred to meeting point. After you meet with tour guide and group. tour will be departed.
09:00 AM Byzantine And Ottoman Relics Tour will be started.
Visiting: Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Byzantine Hippodrome, Egyptian Obelisks, German Fountain.
17:00 PM At the end of the tour, you will be transfered to airport to fly home.
17:00 PM Return to hotel, take your luggages and continue to airport.
17:30 PM Depart from hotel to Airport. Arrival to Airport will be the end of package..
It is traffic jam time!
**Probably driving time From Hotel to Ataturk Airport takes about 1 - 1,5 hours
**Probably driving time From Hotel to Sabiha Gökçen Airport takes about 2 - 2,5 hours